WELCOME TO OUR 2023 Boys SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION!
We are excited to share our most comprehensive set of camp programming EVER, and hope that you'll be able to join us as we hit the courts this summer. This registration hosts each of our camp offerings for Middle School (5th-8th grade) and High School (9th-12th grade) aged boys, and as you sign up please be sure to select your athlete's rising age group (age/grade for the 2023-2024 school year).
Below you'll find a breakdown of the offerings we have available, which range from highly specific skill sessions to the more all-encompassing tryout prep camps. All training will take place at the North Shore Sportscenter (formerly Athletico Center). If you have any questions or concerns regarding our summer camp lineup, please feel free to contact Kirstine, our Director of Supplemental Programming, at email@example.com.
Boys Program Summer Camps (Rising 5th-12th Graders)
- MOD Volleyball Training Sessions
- All Skills Camp | 5th-12th Grade | July 12th & 13th from 3-5pm
- Position Camp | 5th-12th Grade | July 18th, 19th, & 20th from 3-6pm
- MOD Flagship Camp | 5th-12th Grade | July 25th & 26th from 3-5pm
- MS Tryout Prep Camp | 5th-8th Grade | August 10th from 10am-12pm
- HS Tryout Prep Camp | 9th-12th Grade | August 10th from 12-2pm
- College Coach Training Sessions
- College Coaches Skills Camp | 7th-12th Grade | July 11th from 5-7pm
- Rockford University Attack/Block/Gameplay Camp | 7th-12th Grade | July 24th from 3-5pm
- Aurora University Serve/Pass/Attack Camp | 7th-12th Grade | July 27th from 4-6pm
- Ohio State All Skills Camp | 7th-12th Grade | August 19th from 9am-3pm (lunch break - bring light meal/snack)
- Open Gym Dates - Supervision Only, No Instruction Provided
- Open Gym #1 | 5th-12th Grade | August 1st from 4-6pm
- Open Gym #2 | 5th-12th Grade | August 3rd from 4-6pm
- Open Gym #3 | 5th-12th Grade | August 8th from 4-6pm
- Open Gym #4 | 5th-12th Grade | August 10th from 4-6pm
Interested in reviewing our other Summer Programming options? Click the links below to navigate to each of our alternate registrations!